Maximum Asphalt Paving has been providing stamped/decorative asphalt services for years. So what is stamped asphalt? It’s the process of imprinting a brick pattern into asphalt and applying a color coating system to look like brick, stone or even slate. Asphalt is reheated with a reciprocating infrared heater. Templates made from woven steel are pressed into the asphalt with a plate compactor. After the desired template is installed a sprayer is used to apply high performance coatings.
Decorative & Stamped Asphalt Services
Benefits of stamped and decorative asphalt:
• It’s seamless, so there is no vegetation growth, water penetration, or shifting of individual brick like you would see with brick pavers.
• Asphalt up to 2 years can be reheated and imprinted.
• Water based epoxy cement coatings add strength to asphalt to provide a skid resistant surface and have the flexibility to move with the asphalt.
• Safe for environment and can be recycled
• Many colors and patterns available along with custom templates and logos.